Due to our ongoing growth we have a need for an Electrical Engineer at our head office in Grimsby.
As part of the E,C&I team your duties will include providing support from concept through to design, installation, commissioning and final handover to the client of a particular project.
Key Electrical engineer responsibilities:
- Prepare, check and approve Electrical detailed design documentation for gas and petrochemical projects
- Work from P&IDs, site layouts and load lists
- Develop Electrical drawings including general arrangements, cables routes, block diagrams, single line diagrams
- Develop control panel designs including general arrangements and wiring diagrams
- Specify equipment and prepare E,C&I datasheets
- Deliver clients project requirements from concept to commissioning
- Develop Electrical schedules including cable, equipment list, load lists etc.
- Perform design calculations including cable size, power, heat loss, lighting
- Develop scope of work and other associated design documentation
- Work to client, national and international standards and regulations
- Liaise with other members of the design team
- Liaise with clients, contractors and vendors
- Adhere to company quality and standards
- Carry out work in a safe and effective manner
- Attend training, develop and maintain skills
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and experience as applicable to the role:
Engineer experience: Ideally apprentice trained with electrical / technician background, 5 years Electrical design experience minimum, proficient with Amtech software, BS7671:2018 (18th Edition), Gas and ATEX experienced beneficial.
Qualifications: Minimum of HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
If you’re interested in being part of a professional team responsible for developing projects from concept to commissioning please submit your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. Further information on Technica can be found at www.technicaltd.com