VACANCY: E,C&I Design Draughtsman
Job Title: E,C&I Design Draughtsman
Location: Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Draughtsman to join our successful design and management team based in Grimsby. In return you will receive an excellent hourly paid salary based on experience and qualifications and a benefits package which includes stakeholder pension and 25 days holiday.
Technica are a multi-disciplined design, management and construction company who specialise in providing turnkey projects to the national and international energy sector. This vacancy has arisen due to an increase in UK workload.
As a design draughtsman your duties will include providing CAD design support to the design engineers for contracts for a wide range of clients. You will be servicing national and international contracts.
- Prepare instrumentation & electrical drawings
- Prepare instrumentation & electrical schedules
- Liaise with other members of the design team
- Adhere to company quality and standards
- Carry out work in a safe and effective manner
- Attend training, develop and maintain skills
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- CAD design training beneficial
- E&I draughting experience required
- 1 year CAD experience minimum
- Autodesk AutoCad essential
- Bentley Microstation beneficial
If you’re interested in being part of a professional team responsible for developing projects from concept to commissioning please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Further information on Technica can be found at www.technicaltd.com